Now hiring! Seasonal Habitat Restoration Technicians
SSS seeks two self-starting, energetic Habitat Technicians for the 2016 field season. Interested candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Experience in environmental field work
- Knowledge of PNW native and non-native vegetation
- Commitment and cooperation to work with team members
- Experience operating tools and power equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work hard in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to operate 4-wheel drive vehicles
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance
- WSDA Aquatic Herbicide license holder preferred
Employment term: March 16 -November 30, 2016 – with possibility of extension
Compensation: $14.00/hour – plus paid time off, paid holidays and medical benefit cost share options
Location: Office located in Lake Stevens – with daily work throughout King and Snohomish counties
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 7 AM – 5:30 PM with occasional weekend work
Position description here
Please submit a resume and cover letter with “Your Name-Habitat Technician” as the subject via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5PM on Monday, February 22, 2016. Late submissions will not be evaluated. Please no phone calls or office visits regarding the position opening.
Check out our upcoming events HERE.
Click HERE to become a volunteer and participate in fantastic projects! Email email@example.com for ways to get involved as a volunteer.