Sound Salmon Solutions is offering and Environmental Education Internship for the spring!
Position Title: Environmental Education Intern
Supervisor: Education Coordinator
Salary Range: unpaid internship
- Preparation and implementation of environmental education programs including in-class lessons, field lessons and service learning projects at active restoration sites
- Primary field lessons site is in Marysville; service learning sites are near Duvall and Carnation
- Part time (6-30 hours per week) between 8am to 4pm, primarily Monday-Friday
- Volunteer period is March 24th through May 24th.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have experience conducting environmental education programs
- Ability to work effectively independently or on a team
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Minimum education required: holds or in process of obtaining a BA/BS in Environmental Science, Natural Resources or a closely related field (preferred)
- Submit to and pass a background check for working with children and schools
- Valid clean driver license with at least two years driving experience
Submit a cover letter and resume outlining your experience in environmental education. Please include in your cover letter why you are interested in this position. Send to email@example.com with
“Your Name – Education Intern” in the subject line by midnight March 20, 2014.
Otherwise, click HERE to become a volunteer and participate in fantastic projects!